DWI Lawyers

Claim Your Profile
Free DUI Case Evaluation

I have already been convicted, but I am a single mother with 2 children. I understand that I must take responsibilty for what I did, but is there anyway to get my license back soon.

Best Answer :

Personally, I don't think you should get it back. You could have killed someone. But, if you are that "sorry" for what you did, go hire a lawyer who is familiar with the state licensing system & DWI's. Maybe they could speed up the process.

Other Answer(0) :

Comments are closed.