DWI Lawyers

Claim Your Profile
Free DUI Case Evaluation

I will probably serve intensive or supervised probation for a DWI (record is fairly small all driving infrac., DWLR's). I will probably be issued a paper (restricted judge ordered0 license. Can I transfer from NC to another state?

Best Answer :

Highly unlikely since the probation is handled by the state. Why do you need to move to another state? You might be able to get a work release to work in another state or a travel permit, but you will most likely not be able to leave the state for more than a week or two.

Other Answer(1) :

Ask your PO.

Comments are closed.